Skip to main content

My crazy life

Today is my first day where I start my new life in university of science, my family runs a chemical business. When I was small I used to go to the lab with my parents and I use to mix different compounds in one almost about to blow the whole area, I gonna tell you it was a close call, but that was in the past. My lecturer used to get tired of me asking questions well I can't help but think about how to create new formula. It's a month now I became senior in my university. We have different levels and categories as well improve our skills of chemical Understanding. I improved mine and got on the senior level but I didn't know that nothing comes for free. The senior has all the boys and I'm the only girl at my teen studying with them. I don't know how I offended them that they went to such extent and ruined my project that I worked so hard for. Oh did I mention I'm renting a place with my childhood friend. My childhood friend and I was going to look for a place near the the university but than I met my school mate who was also looking for two students to rent with them. How lucky I was until I met him,  hes a student who goes to the university of music. It is located behind our university about 5 meters away. So now me and harry my childhood friend and nathan the school mate and hes friend Charlie are staying under one roof. Me and Charlie don't really have a good term with each other.  Anyway I like chemistry but cant let go of my obsession with piano. Let me tell you a small story do you remember when I almost blast the whole lab yeah that one , I was actually listening to music playing in the background while holding the chemical in my hand and spilled the whole thing in the tube. The end of that and now I'm trying to climb up the building. How I imagined and how the reality dragged me, well doesn't really matter coz I brought a ladder secretly to climb ( evil laugh). So now when the class is empty  I go in and play as my heart contents. And again i had to go back to the cave of doom aka apartment, in the evening two people take turn to cook and two people take turn to clean the house  today was my turn to cook with the trash can aka Charlie. You might think why I say trash can become when ever he opens hes mouth the spouts trash and nothing but trash. So now I'm going to the store to buy meat and vegetables,  on our way to the grocery store I saw chicken half price and decided to buy it until someone took it and replaced with tray beef. Guess what happened we ended up buying vegetables only. Reason why because we are on a budget non of us came from a well known family. Now we have steamed vegetables for dinner. Thank God nobody complained so far but their faces told me they don't like it well. Another morning came, got dressed and took the bus to university. One of my classmates told me someone from our class broke the window in piano room. Well don't look at me, ok fine it was me I accidentally stepped on the seal and was about to slip and fall so I had to hold the window but it was their fault of not making the window strong and I fell with the whole thing on the ground but unfortunately it got hanging there half way while I fell alone and almost broke my back.  They couldn't find the culprit and decided to put a CCTV camera in the whole building as if they had a billion dollars hidden by their great grandfather. The thing is I wont be able to got in there unless someone from that class takes me and I know just a person ( evil laughter) trash can. He finally agreed now you know how my daily life went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The villains

Not all darkness seems scary. Not all fire be burning not all haterd be daring. He's past may be sad but he's not bad. He's life may be hard but he's heart is made of thousand stars. He's look might be not catchy but he's feeling are more then scratchy. Hero's might get a limelight but villains stays behind. What if the beast were not cursed or the Prince were not influenced by the parents wish. What if the true love kiss were ment to heal a broken heart but not save a hero in the start. Not all villans were forced to be bathed in blood, they just need to be loved and recognized. What if the princess did save the prince but chose a villain to be her happy ever after. Tangled showed that a thief not only steals a crown but it also steals the heart. If they want a happy ending might as well change the villain to fall for someone that saves them from misery. Not all heroes were made of gold, but villains that made them shine upon their grace. Thanks to the vill

Chapter six: The Vengeful Goddess

Demeter could hardly believe her own eyes. She had always suspected that something was amiss between Hades and Apollo, but she never imagined they would stoop so low as to have an affair. It was a scandal that shook the very foundations of Olympus and threatened the fragile peace among the gods. Filled with anger and betrayal, Demeter decided that she would not stand idly by while her daughters husband and Apollo carried on their illicit relationship. She plotted her revenge, determined to expose their secret and bring ruin upon them both. Demeter had always possessed exceptional powers over nature, and she knew that she could use them to exact her revenge. With a heavy heart, she approached Persephone, her beloved daughter who was  married to Hades. "My dearest Persephone," Demeter said, her voice trembling with emotions. "I have some distressing news to share with you." Persephone looked up from tending a garden of blooming flowers and gazed at her mother with con

Old memories through dreams

This story I'll be able to tell you all with the help of my friend narrator( hi everyone I'm narrator I tell or annoy her while telling somethings she can't express or hides). This story begins from when I was in junior high ( narrator: not junior high it's primary school don't get confused) it's sounds professional or good nevermind.  I was known to be a trouble maker but it was the opposite some kids would bully me and make me the villain because I used to complain alot about them and stuff( narrator: well she was the victim but they made the teacher believe she was the problem in class) ehh thanks for highlighting that. After that my class got changed into another one where I first saw him.( Narrator: love at first sight ahh what a wonderful thing but didn't go well she Chickend out) 🤨 I didn't, anyway so yea I did have a crush on him well everyone does at their youth. We got to know each other in a bit of interaction between us through others, well